BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Glamour Doll Eyes Halloween colors



Well I tried to do a look with the new Glamour Doll Eye Halloween colors. To much avail I crashed and burned. I really had to work hard to get this to come out at least ok....I had to get out my friend Aromaleigh to fix this look up....Not really thrilled with it....The colors are a lot of black...I had black everywhere....The glitter is very glittery...I tried to wet line and it crumbled all over the place so I suggest laying down black eyeliner first and then applying the glitter. Works much better....Killer ego is black with orange glitter and I used it in my crease...disaster....I didn't see the orange in the color....anyway...this is what I ended up with....

Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Glamour Doll Eye orange crush
Crease Glamour Doll eye Killer Ego
Monster Mash wetlined on top...really glittery made a huge mess
Urban Trash on lower lashline...
Went back over top lash line with UD 24/7 liner and then reapplied Monster Mash...worked much better.
I also blended the orange color up into and over the crease to give it some color. I ended up going over lid with Aromaleigh Velvetgoldmine and into crease with it too...
Highlight was Aromaleigh Marigold...
Lower inner corner of eye is Velvetgoldmine
I also used Aromaleigh Twilight powder around the eyes...
Dior black out mascara
I did so much blending....Yowza!!!

Face:
Illamasaqua light liquid foundation
About face mineral foundation over that
Aromaleigh Twilight Powder on cheeks and actually a little all over(Lustre)
Aromaleigh Verve blush

Lips:
Aromaleigh Tantalize Gloss Infusion

Oh my gosh...I really had a hard time with this....I don't do so well with black pigments...There is so much fall out and then so much cleanup it takes forever....I am sure the more talented makeup gals with pull this off with out a hitch...Me not so much....The colors are good but to hard for me to work with....I can't wait to see other peoples looks with this....

If I look a little pale remember I did use the Twilight powder.....Pictures came out yucky today too...Sorry...

4 comments:

  1. well I think its great! I can definitely see the orange! great job! :D

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange lid.
    I think it's a great idea what you suggested, put down black liner first and then put Monster Mash on top.

    Wow the foundation looks really nice on you.

    I also like the lip color.

    I think you did a good job, but I'm sorry they colors were difficult for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there ladies. Thanks so much for the encouraging words. Outside you could see the glitter. It did look better than I thought. Black pigment can be so messy but I will continue to practice. I ordered the foundation from Meow today. I really like the meow out of all my foundations. Todays wasn't too bad but not my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw darling you look adorable (of course!) but I feel you on Glamour Doll! I have the worst time blending anything, it just makes me pick up some AL or TSS and use those to blend it all together. I'm loving the new AL orange from Les Papillons, it would look fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete