BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Simple She Space..



Today I went thru my many samples and I decided to use some of my She Space Colors....These are some nice soft colors that I thought worked well together....I ordered from the big sale so that is what prompted me to get these samples out...I always tend to forget about my samples for some reason....

Eyes:
UDPP
lid Nyx pencil in milk
Crease I used She Space One thousand fairies and Royalty in training
Highlight She Space Stopping Traffic
Lid She Space Charisma Crisis
Outer corner of lid She Space Eye of the storm
Lined both lash lines with UD 24/7 liner in Ransom
Went over both lash lines again with Meows liner powder in Neurotic
Dior Blackout mascara

Face:
Meow Pampered Puss Frisky Sphynx foundation
She Space cream concealer in medium
Meow Illuminate firefly blush
Meow Prim and Preen Top Cat Finishing Powder

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Fyrinnae Dark Spiral lip color

This blended pretty well and left a soft look...I am really loving dark eyes right now but I figured I better do something soft for today....I hope you like it....

1 comment: