BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 19, 2009

I just couldn't decide!!!




Well I thought that today I was going to go for a two shadow look. It started out that way but didn't end that way...I just kept adding and adding and believe it or not at first I was disappointed in the look but after awhile I really liked it....So here is my mess of shadows I used today...

Eyes:
UDPP
Lightly dusted Aromaleigh fawn from brow to lid
Inner eye I used Aromaleigh imperial
Rest of eye Aromaleigh fragile charms
I went back over the outer crease with Meow Fruitcake
Applied Aromaleigh ephemeral violet over half of lid
lined both lash lines with UD zero liner and then applied crimson mimicry over that
inner I used ephemeral violet
I decided it wasn't working so I added more....
I added a little bit of the crimson mimicry to outer part of lid and then dusted the whole eye with Meows Spellbinding
I then went over the lashlines with UD glitter liner in midnight cowboy
Finally I was happy....
Dior Blackout Mascara

Face:
Meow Foundation
About Face Concealer
Meow Lushblush in Kitty Love
Meow Top Cat Finishing powder

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Aromaleigh Shortcake lip creme
OCC lip tar in Katrina

At first I said no no no...but when I put my glasses on I was satisfied with how it came out....I just kept adding and I was pretty happy with the end results....

2 comments: