Oh wow I am so glad that my time and effort paid off today...It is so discouraging when you spend so much time applying your makeup and you end up looking and saying....Oh my goodness...not good. Today was....YaY.....I used Meows Halloween and Friday the 13th shades. They are tremendous and I don't know how I am going to resist purchasing full sizes. These are so great..I can't even begin to say enough regarding these shades. See, I love the dark black and sultry eye...If you like it too you will loooooooove these colors....
Eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero smudged on my lid
Lid blended into crease and above Meows Necromancer...love this color
Crease Meow Broken Mirror
Outer crease blended in Meows Fate
Highlight Meows Full Moon from last year
I really blended these together and reapplied a little of the necromancer to the inner part of the lid..
I lined top and bottom lashes with UD 24/7 liner in zero
Went over top lash line with Meows Asylum
Bottom Fate on outer and Broken Mirror inner
went right under the bottom line with Full Moon and blended
Lashes Dior Black out Mascara
Applied Flirt lashes
Face:
Meow Pampered Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphynx
Meow Lush Blush in Liason
About face cream concealer where needed
Topped with Meow's Primp and Preen Top Cat Finishing Powder
Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Mary Kay lipstick in Pink Passion
A little of NYX gloss in Sweet Heart
Wool ah!!!! I love it....I ordered the foundation because I like the way it makes me look...If it breaks me out too bad....Now I will have to get some of these shadows....Sale I hope!!!!
My time was well spent. I actually wore my contacts but I hate them so they will be coming out soon...They aren't as strong as my glasses so I get headaches....So will you be trying these collections from Meow? You will not be sorry.....I also managed the lashes...takes a little while but got them....

you look amazing with the dark eye makeup!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I really like the lashes too.
ReplyDeleteMissTat Thank you so much....I love this time of year for dark eyes...So much fun!!!
ReplyDeletePhyrra..Big thanks from the bomb of hot mamaniss...The lashes are fun. I can actually get them on when I can see...I want to get some wild ones to try...but want to see you do it first....
Krista, you look so good with dark eyeshadows. wow!
ReplyDeleteI love the dark sultry eye on you. You really look good with this makeup!
ReplyDeleteSexy and dramatic. I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo sexy. I love this look!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! And that blush and lippie are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThank you stardustcolor....I can't wait to try your products out....
ReplyDelete