Today I just couldn't decide what to use...I have tons of Aromaleigh and a good start on my Stardust collection so I thought I would throw the two together...Cool is what I have to say. I love a bright intense eye. Always have so here it goes.
Eyes:
UDPP
Inner corner lid Aromaleigh Baby Blues
Middle lid Aromaleigh Dragonfly
Outer lid Aromaleigh Moonagedaydream
Crease Aromaleigh Elegie
Highlight Aromaleigh Love Note
Inner eye up to brow bone Stardust Gossamer
Upper lash line UD liner in zero
Lower lash line Stardust Eggplant and Soul
UD black mascara
Face:
Clinique foundation
Aromaleigh Candy o blush
Mac mystery powder
Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake
I will have to say that I think I did a pretty good job on this look. Intense...I like.....

Yes, very intense. You used a lot of colors, does it take you long to apply all of them? :)
ReplyDeleteIt used to take me awhile but I am getting better at blending...Blending was and still is my hangup...I have been using a better brush...An artist one I got for like 2.00. It really blends so it is helping me....
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! These colors look so good on you. Very nice :)
ReplyDelete!!! I love your hair!!! Did you redo it? It looks awesome dark like that!
ReplyDeleteYour makeup looks gorgeous!
I like the intense colors!
ReplyDelete