So, I love fashion I am sure you know that. Can't afford the things I want but I can dream and get ideas. I help my friend out in her boutique and she always has unusual items you can't find anywhere else. I get all my shirts and just everything from there. She helped me pick out some tops and a purse so I am happy. Right now I will show you what I am wearing to church tonight along with the new handbag. Tell me what you think!!!!
I used my iphone for pics so sorry if not the greatest. The handbag is a really cool blue back pack. Brand is Bejio...patent leather..very nice but heavy....
The top I will be wearing with a cami underneath and black leggings along with these rockin Fergie boots. I love these. I wore the boots yesterday too along with a light sweater dress and leggings and looked so cute!!!!
What do you think?
I used my iphone for pics so sorry if not the greatest. The handbag is a really cool blue back pack. Brand is Bejio...patent leather..very nice but heavy....
The top I will be wearing with a cami underneath and black leggings along with these rockin Fergie boots. I love these. I wore the boots yesterday too along with a light sweater dress and leggings and looked so cute!!!!
What do you think?

Love that top! I'm sure the outfit was a huge success. :)
ReplyDeleteBetty Ray...thanks it was. I love the top...you could wear it with ballet flats too but I get cold so easy...warmer weather would be nice....
ReplyDeleteYou have such a sense of personal style. I admire it so much.
ReplyDelete