BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 7, 2011

A touch of spring!

It hasn't been super cold but cold enough but you can tell the season is changing and I am so excited.  So here is a little bit of green for spring!!!  

Eyes
Fyrinnae PE
Lid Living Dead Girrl Fantasy Bazaar
Crease Living Dead Girrl Whip it
outer crease and lid Evil Shades Vavavoom
Highlight Suds & Sass Beach Sand
Also a little white shadow under brow bone and inner corner
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero
Bottom outer lined with MAD minerals Illegal and inner corner Fantasy Bazaar
YSL Burgundy mascara

Face
Mac studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer
Cheeks Illamasqua Rumour
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Bebhionn on cheeks

Lips
Mac Fresh Brew lipstick
Mac Petite Indulgence Cremesheen glass

Pretty easy look....I really am addicted to the Illamasqua blush....smells really yummy and looks so nice.  Living Dead Grrl colors are very nice and so easy to apply..I am really liking this brand too....Who else is ready for spring?


2 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    I haven't tried Illamasqua's blush (since I really can't wear it anymore, my cheeks are red enough!) but I am totally addicted to many of their other products. 3 more days til their cream pigments....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm loving your hair even though it isn't as dark as it was! I am definitely ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete