Just had to put Aromaleigh's Ozone into my look today..Have always loved her bright bold vibrant colors...They just rock....Got the eyelashes out today..Have not done lashes in forever and I amazed myself that they came out good and I am so blind without my glasses I don't know how I did this...I hope you like what I did. This was a little more complicated for me today...It turned out really nice though...
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Primer
Lid Aromaleigh Radioactive matte shadow
Crease Aromaleigh diffindo
Aromaleigh Flaxen to soften edges
Outer lid and into outer crease Aromaleigh Ozone
Highlight with Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions
Went lightly over lid with Aromaleigh Dew to soften the matte shade a little
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero liner
Took Ozone to lower lashline and went over it with UD Electric
Lined water line with UD Gunmetal
Applied Flirt false lashes and went back over with black liner
Applied YSL burgundy mascara
Face
MacStudiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer
Blush from the Too Faced Bathing Beauty set
Went lightly over face with Aromaleigh Illuninator finishing powder
Lips
Rosebud salve
A couple light lipsticks from the Too Faced Bathing Beauty collection
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Primer
Lid Aromaleigh Radioactive matte shadow
Crease Aromaleigh diffindo
Aromaleigh Flaxen to soften edges
Outer lid and into outer crease Aromaleigh Ozone
Highlight with Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions
Went lightly over lid with Aromaleigh Dew to soften the matte shade a little
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero liner
Took Ozone to lower lashline and went over it with UD Electric
Lined water line with UD Gunmetal
Applied Flirt false lashes and went back over with black liner
Applied YSL burgundy mascara
Face
MacStudiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer
Blush from the Too Faced Bathing Beauty set
Went lightly over face with Aromaleigh Illuninator finishing powder
Lips
Rosebud salve
A couple light lipsticks from the Too Faced Bathing Beauty collection

Very pretty! The eyelashes look amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks peach!! I can't believe they turned out decent....
ReplyDelete