BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a Queen of Disater

So, I was looking for something sci fi and decided on blues...These colors from Hi Fi just blew me away.  Love this look so so much...I will be using it again.  Hopefully soon her shop will reopen and I can purchase these shades...So in love...I hope you agree with me....

Eyes
Too faced shadow insurance
Detrivore Primer
Inner corner Hi Fi Contradiction
Rest of lid Queen of Disaster
Blended those into the crease
Took Notorious and applied to crease
Used Aromaleigh Flaxen to blend out the edges and soften
Used Silver Bells to highlight and apply to tear duct area
Took Queen of Disaster to lower half of lashline and the applied Contradiction to middle lower lashline and then applied Silver Bells to inner corner
Lined bottom water line with UD Gunmetal
YSL Burgundy mascara

Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Illamasaqua blush in Rumour to keep focus on eyes
Lost in Makeupland Glow on cheek bones

Lips
Rosebud Salve
Mac Viva Glam V
Mac Kissable lip color in peacocky

Who else loves Queen of Disaster..It is amazing.  Just can't explain how intense it is.  What are you favorite colors from Hi Fi ?




3 comments:

  1. Love these shades on you, super intense & looks great with your darker eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What pretty blues! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy...Thanks...I don't know why I never tried these colors before so fun and vibrant. I will be doing this look again...

    Hey Peach...Thanks Thanks Thanks....

    ReplyDelete