BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 25, 2011

LDG look of Green!!!

Today I was going to go for a soft green eye but I really don't own any soft green shadows so I used some more vivid greens.  I really love how these colors look together..So soft but vivid.  Very easy to blend and apply...How many of you have tried Living Dead Grrl? I ordered awhile ago and have used my samples on and off.  Love the quality....So here it is....

Eyes
Primer Detrivore
Inner lid LDG Robot Club
Outer half of lid LDG Skip to the end
blended up into crease
Went over crease with LDG Whip It
Blended crease out with Aromaleigh Flaxen..(love this color to blend colors out)
Highlight LDG Fantasy Bazaar (gorgeous gold color)
Inner corner of eyes up to brow and inner lower lash line LDG Passing the Star
Blended all colors out slightly
Lined upper lash line with UD Electric
Lower lash line I used Fantasy Bazaar
YSL Burgundy Mascara

Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Cheeks Illamasqua  Rumour
Apple of cheeks Mac SunBasque
Over cheek bones with Lost in Makeupland Glow

Lips
Rosebud Salve
Mac Angel lipstick
Evil Shades Miscreant
Too Faced Violet Vapor Gloss

There you have it....Love the eyes...Since my hair went light my complexion looks darker.  I love it...


Also I am a huge music freak and love to get color inspirations from songs.   Right now I am loving the song ET by Katy Perry...An alien song I guess.  I would love some sci fi suggestions.  Color combos.  If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear it....I am so mad because I know Meow had some colors along that line...I think I might have one of them...I would appreciate suggestions and then I will post a look based on them...Thanks...Have a great night..Here is a link to the song if you don't know it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOg2imrUTxE

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the lip color! You look great with blue shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been digging that song too. Although I can do without Kanye's part. That just sounds stupid to me. :)

    I really like the green on your eyes with the lighter hair. Very pretty. What are LDG shadows? I never heard of that brand before?

    Sci Fi? Hmmm...maybe some silvers? With pink for Katy Perry.

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Peach. I was just goofin with the lips but it turned out pretty ok....

    Betty Ray....I do believe Kanye is a dork but the song is still cool...I really love the greens and blues...Maybe I will have to start wearing it a little more...LDG is Living Dead Grrl cosmetics. It is an indie company but I do believe she is closing due to lack of time she has to spend on the business...Awesome colors though....

    Silver and pink could be really cool!!! I will have to see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course she'd be closing. Every company i get interested in does. LOL Meow better keep on trucking or I'm in trouble!

    Can't wait to see what looks you come up with. Have a great Sunday.

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete