BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look with some new items...

Hello all!!  I have been picking up some things that I have seen on sale...Too Faced Vintage Sale and I had to have another Aromaleigh Grab bag....spectacular..It was like I hit paydirt in the mail the other day...This sounds weird but I wish I could swim in bright eclectic colors...That is what heaven is too me...Bold bright colors.....AHHHHHHHH and warmth!!!  Here is a look I threw together today...A little Too Faced and Aromaleigh....

Eyes
Hi Fi Shadow Fix
Aromaliegh Kiss on lid
Aromaleigh ooops color in crease
Aromaleigh Crucible back over outer crease and lightly blended
Too Faced Magenta Moon in inner corner of eye
Too Faced Amber Asteroid outer lid and along bottom lash line
Aromaleigh Daphne to highlight and lower inner lash line
Lined upper and bottom lash line with UD Ransom liner
YSL Burgundy mascara

Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac Concealer under eyes
Illamasqua blush in Rumour (Smells Yummy)
Lost In Makeupland Glow powder on cheeks

Lips
Mac Angel
Too Faced Violet Vapor


Of course the hair is blonde...it still has some green streaks that hopefully will fade out...I think next we are going Gwen Stefani all out Platinum!!!  Have a great day and evening....

4 comments:

  1. I like these more matte looking shadows on you, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love these colors! And I can't wait to see you as a platinum blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very attractive look for you - gives you a nice bright face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy thanks and I have to agree..I really love the matte colors..I should try some more..I think Miss K had an awesome variety of mattes....

    Peach...Thanks so much...I can't wait to see me as a Platinum blonde also...Could be interesting...

    Marcey...Thanks...I thought my skin looked a little more brighter too. I also had a facial a couple of weeks ago and that also makes a big difference....I am going to try and keep that up...So important to take care of the skin....

    ReplyDelete