Man have I gotten behind doing some blogging and READING my favorite blogs....I have been caught up in some very childish hurtful friendship drama that reminded me of being in high school....I hate people who lie and can't tell you the truth when you ask them. They are so caught up in the lie they don't know what truth and reality is. So of course I got stuck in the middle of this person said and that person said and Hey it isn't even about me...So moved along...I am too old for that crap...So anyway I wanted to to a post with some pretty fun colors today. I haven't been super into anything of late but spring fever is coming...So here is what I did today...I hope you like!!!
Eyes
Fyrinnae PE
Lid Aromaleigh Rooftop garden
Crease Lost In Makeupland Weed
Outer lid and outer crease blended into Weed I used Lost In Makeupland Libertine
Highlight Evil Shades Halcyon
Upper lashline UD Zero liner
Lower lashline Aromaleigh Italian Ice
YSL burgundy mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Cheeks Illamasqua blush in Rumour
Over cheek bones I applied Lost In Makeupland Highlighter in GLOW
Lips
Evil Shades Silk Stockings
Hi Fi Mental Machine over the lipstick
Eyes
Fyrinnae PE
Lid Aromaleigh Rooftop garden
Crease Lost In Makeupland Weed
Outer lid and outer crease blended into Weed I used Lost In Makeupland Libertine
Highlight Evil Shades Halcyon
Upper lashline UD Zero liner
Lower lashline Aromaleigh Italian Ice
YSL burgundy mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Cheeks Illamasqua blush in Rumour
Over cheek bones I applied Lost In Makeupland Highlighter in GLOW
Lips
Evil Shades Silk Stockings
Hi Fi Mental Machine over the lipstick

Sorry to hear you have been caught up in drama! That really sucks :( But love the makeup! Those are some pretty colors on you! Especially love the lips!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back!
ReplyDeleteThe green is very pretty on you!!
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty look!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the drama :(
Love the pop-out player w/APC!!