BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Boots No7 Soft and Sheer tinted moisturizer

Looking for a tinted moisturizer I read a good review about this product on Total Beauty. com....I was anxious to try it out so I picked it up.  It applied really nicely but the test will be to see how great it last thru the day....So anyway here are the products I used for my look today.....

Eyes
UD Sin primer
Lid Curiouser
Crease Mushroom
Inner corner White Rabbit
Lower lash line outer Underland and Absolem
Top lash line Teal Mania by Lasplash
MK lash love in Black
MK Brow gel

Face
Boots No7 Soft and Sheer tinted moisturizer
 in medium
Benefit Get Even powder
UD Quickie
UD Erase paste under eyes

Lips
Mac GaGa lipstick

I have high hopes for this moisturizer.  So we will see how well it lasts thru out the day....anyone else try any boots products?  How do you like them?






No comments:

Post a Comment