Today I wanted something simple but kinda sexy...I am not sexy by any means but I guess the look can be....Was so easy using some of my new products I picked up at Ulta the other day....Here is what I used..
Eyes
Entire lid UD Shadow primer potion in Sin...
Under lower lashline UD Oraculum applied with pencil brush
Inner corner of eye UD White Rabbit
Lined upper lash line with Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner
Went over that with UD Jabberwocky and winged it out
MK Lash Love black mascara
MK Brow gel
Face
MK primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
Benefit erase paste for under eyes
Cheeks
Benefit Creme to powder blush in Quickie
Lips
MK tinted lip balm in peony
MK lip gloss in Fancy Nancy
I really like this look..so easy. Love the Stila liner. Doesnt budge. Quickie looks so bright in the compact but applies light. No big pink rosy cheeks....Don't want to look like a clown...All the colors came from my UD Alice in Wonderland book of shadows....so want the anniversary set.....
Eyes
Entire lid UD Shadow primer potion in Sin...
Under lower lashline UD Oraculum applied with pencil brush
Inner corner of eye UD White Rabbit
Lined upper lash line with Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner
Went over that with UD Jabberwocky and winged it out
MK Lash Love black mascara
MK Brow gel
Face
MK primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
Benefit erase paste for under eyes
Cheeks
Benefit Creme to powder blush in Quickie
Lips
MK tinted lip balm in peony
MK lip gloss in Fancy Nancy
I really like this look..so easy. Love the Stila liner. Doesnt budge. Quickie looks so bright in the compact but applies light. No big pink rosy cheeks....Don't want to look like a clown...All the colors came from my UD Alice in Wonderland book of shadows....so want the anniversary set.....

No comments:
Post a Comment