BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Monday mixed up look...

Happy Monday yes or no..Was a long weekend.  Very busy.  Sat. grocery shopping house stuff out to dinner worke up by a blocked phone call at 2 am...WTF...who does that...Sun...8 am was off to Chicago to Style Max to order clothes and jewelry for my friends boutique...home then left again to a house warming party....a blast...Philippine cuisine rum and cokes and margaritas...Now how can you not have fun....So here is my interesting makeup look for the day...a little this and a little that....

Eyes
UD Sin on whole eye
Inner corner MAD minerals Wedding
Middle of Lid Living Dead Girl Robot Club
Outer half of lid Kiss My Sass Flip Flops
Crease Hi Fi Misery and Hate
Outer crease Kiss My Sass Rock Star
Lined upper lash line with Stila black all day liquid liner and winged out
Lower lash line outer Hi Fi Misery and Hate and inner Wedding by MAD
Mary Kay Lash Love Black mascara
Mary Kay Brow Gel

Face
MK primer
Boots tinted moisturizer
Kiss my Sass blush in Wineberry
Rice powder to set

Lips
Kiss my Sass lip gloss in Atomic Tangerine

That's all she wrote...hope you like...also I just got my necklace I ordered from The Moon Maiden..Hope to show that tomorrow.....




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Love the look! Winged liner is so much fun! Can't wait to see the necklace you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the winged liner! We need a close up of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies....I am in practice mode with the winged liner. it is so hard for me to do so when I get it to my perfection I will do some close ups...I need to learn how to work the camera though...

    ReplyDelete