BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!

Good afternoon...It was a long morning for us today...My oldest went back to college so she was up at 5 to leave this morning...She is there and so far so good I hope...She has a car there this year...I hope it will be a good thing...So, anyway....today I wanted to do eyelashes.  I bought a cool pair but guess what?  I think I threw my glue out so I need to go to Walgreens....Anyway, here is my look for Sunday.   Experimenting with bolder lips lately....

Eyes
UD Sin primer
Lid NYX jumbo pencil in yellow
Inner lid Meow Bad Luck
Outer half of lid Meow American Gothic
Crease Meow Bast
Outer crease Morgana Crytoria Harbinger
Bended crease out with Lost in Makeupland Glow powder
Upper Lash line Elf Midnight creme liner
Outer lash line Harbinger inner Bast and white MK shadow pencil in inner corner
Mac zoomlash in black
MK brow gel

Face
Dior Airflash foundation
Mac bronzer for cheeks
Benefit erase paste under eyes
Finished with Rice powder


Lips
Morgana Cryptoria lip balm in Diabolical Druscilla

Necklace I had made by Phyrra a long time ago...

If I get glue maybe I will try the lashes later....Then I will put on an extra pic...

Have a good one....






1 comment: