Today I wanted to get back to my darker look of makeup. I have enjoyed the pretty but need to get back to the more dramatic since I have so many unusual colors....So I decided to use a red on the eyes and a light cheek and a blue lip...I also got out a graphic tee and my lovable skull....So here it is...
Eyes
UD sin on the whole eye
Fyrinnae Pixy Apoxy on bottom lid
Evil shades Lucia on lid blended into the crease
Over Lucia I applied Shiro cosmetics Pikachu
Crease Hi Fi Ancient Radiation
Highlight Mac Lithe
Deepend the crease with Mac Rich Life
Did a whole lot of blending
Top lash line stila stay put liquid liner pen and winged out some
Bottom outer Mac Rich Life inner Mac Lithe
Mary Kay Lash Love black mascara
Mary Kay Brow gel
Face
Boots tinted moisturizer in medium
Benefit erase paste under eyes
Mac Prep and prime finishing powder
UD Quickie cheek color
Lips
UD Quicki
Hi Fi Mental Machine Spotlight lipglaze
Whoola...I took mr skull and doubled it up to make a choker like neclace and I like the way it looks....
My cuff my husband made and I like the tough look today....
Not to freak anyone out and I see alot of the looks on blogger but can you tall me where to order some gothic like bustier' or bras. The cool leather or lacey ones...I am not 100 percent sure where everyone buys their clothing....
I also deleted by twitter account so the only way to see me now is here or facebook...Drop an email sometime.....
Eyes
UD sin on the whole eye
Fyrinnae Pixy Apoxy on bottom lid
Evil shades Lucia on lid blended into the crease
Over Lucia I applied Shiro cosmetics Pikachu
Crease Hi Fi Ancient Radiation
Highlight Mac Lithe
Deepend the crease with Mac Rich Life
Did a whole lot of blending
Top lash line stila stay put liquid liner pen and winged out some
Bottom outer Mac Rich Life inner Mac Lithe
Mary Kay Lash Love black mascara
Mary Kay Brow gel
Face
Boots tinted moisturizer in medium
Benefit erase paste under eyes
Mac Prep and prime finishing powder
UD Quickie cheek color
Lips
UD Quicki
Hi Fi Mental Machine Spotlight lipglaze
Whoola...I took mr skull and doubled it up to make a choker like neclace and I like the way it looks....
My cuff my husband made and I like the tough look today....
Not to freak anyone out and I see alot of the looks on blogger but can you tall me where to order some gothic like bustier' or bras. The cool leather or lacey ones...I am not 100 percent sure where everyone buys their clothing....
I also deleted by twitter account so the only way to see me now is here or facebook...Drop an email sometime.....

Love this look! The shirt and accessories really bring everything together!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks....I just painted my nails black too..really looks cool....
ReplyDeleteYou always do such creative looks. This one is great!
ReplyDeleteLucy, thanks very much....I am always thinking and searching of creative looks and outfits to wear....
ReplyDeleteWow Krista! I was reading the comment you left me and saw your pic. You look amazing! Blonde is def. your shade. And I love this post...I'm a rocker myself, lol...You look great, specially in the last pic.
ReplyDeleteB.