I know that Owls have been pretty popular in jewelry...me personally never really cared for Owls but this piece I just fell in love with. It is a purple and black Owl on a purple cord mad out of recycled cans. Either beer or pop. The jewelery line we carry in the boutuique that I work in. Jewels by Jazzy pop can jewelery is the line. So, cool. She does bracelets from pop tops and beer tops. Magnets, necklaces magnetic puzzles, key chains...just fun. All recycled. This is a popular line in the store. Sells out fast. So I snagged me an owl. What do you think? If you have face book check her out on Pop can jewelry....
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Krista how cute is that?!!
ReplyDeleteI know...don't you just love it...I said it was adorable...
ReplyDeleteThis jewelry line is so fun!! It is made out of a Monster drink can...
That is awesome! How interesting that she is making jewelry out of cans! I see why you snagged up this owl!
ReplyDeletePeachy, isn't that interesting.....I just thought it was so cute and the concept is awesome too.
ReplyDelete