Does anyone else have a love for green.....Which is your favorite!!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Aromaleigh Greens...
I have to say that I am a freak for green eye shadow. I can't seem to get over it. I want to use it everyday but I feel I need to mix it up a bit so I do use my other favorite which is purple. I have tried so many greens. I have to say that hands down Aromaleigh has the best green pigments I have ever used. They are so pigmented and give me exactly the depth of color that I want. When Miss K was having her butterfly hunt with the prizes I ended up winning Rooftop Garden from the Hot in the City collection. I was blown away. That is the most awesome color of green I have ever used. That by far is my favorite. I went ahead and ordered Zephyr's Breeze from the Les Papillons collection. It is also a gorgeous green. It looks great with Rooftop Garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE green too :D Zephyr's breeze is amazing and I love Glowing Luna too <3
ReplyDeleteI was going to say, if you haven't got Zephyr's Breeze yet, you need it! It's an amazing green :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like we all have the same taste. I have a sample of the Zephyr's Breeze so I agree it is a must have.....
ReplyDeleteI'm more of a dark green or sea foam green kind of gal!
ReplyDeleteDid you get Coney Island from Hot in the City? Or Tangleroot from...uh...Le Orchidee (I think)?
Email me! I have so many pigs to share with you!!! LisaKateC@gmail.com!