Today I wanted to use Mac's Peacocky but always wanted to do a more complicated eye...so I got out the Fyrinnae..my favorite dramatic line of makeup. Just kinda went with it while I went along....Here is what I came up with....
Eyes
Hi Fi Shadow Impact on lids
Lid Kitten in Heels
Crease Glamour Doll Eyes Glam Girl
Outer lid and brought up into crease Fyrinnae Fyre & Ice
Blended with Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake
Went back over crease with Aromaleigh Clara
Under brow bone to inner eye Fyrinnae Liquor is quicker
Lined top and bottom lash line with UD Ransom
Bottom inner corner of eye Clara
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Blush Mac Sweetnes
Benefit Hoola bronzer on cheeks
Lips
Rosebud lip salve
Mac Gaga lipstick
Over the lipstick Mac Peacocky lipcolor
This really came out good. I love the eye combo. For me it came out good. A lot of blending though...That is what takes up most of the time. Peacocky is ok. It ends up being sheer. So if you want an intense blue lip this isn't it. It is fun to put over different color lipsticks though...Makes some sweet colors...Anyone else try Peacocky? It is ok but I don't love it!!!!
Eyes
Hi Fi Shadow Impact on lids
Lid Kitten in Heels
Crease Glamour Doll Eyes Glam Girl
Outer lid and brought up into crease Fyrinnae Fyre & Ice
Blended with Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake
Went back over crease with Aromaleigh Clara
Under brow bone to inner eye Fyrinnae Liquor is quicker
Lined top and bottom lash line with UD Ransom
Bottom inner corner of eye Clara
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Blush Mac Sweetnes
Benefit Hoola bronzer on cheeks
Lips
Rosebud lip salve
Mac Gaga lipstick
Over the lipstick Mac Peacocky lipcolor
This really came out good. I love the eye combo. For me it came out good. A lot of blending though...That is what takes up most of the time. Peacocky is ok. It ends up being sheer. So if you want an intense blue lip this isn't it. It is fun to put over different color lipsticks though...Makes some sweet colors...Anyone else try Peacocky? It is ok but I don't love it!!!!

your hair is seriously killing me. I want!!!!! I havent tried peacocky and dont think i will, though. I have OCC lip tar RX, and also Fyrinnae Anesthesia ( i think that's he name) so those are pretty awesome blues already :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Tat!!! Thanks very much about the hair...I love it...The lip tars are amazing....Those r so pigmented!!!!
ReplyDelete