BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mac Russian Red lip gloss

Well today I was heading out to the mall to the infamous Build a Bear for the 100th time.  So, I wanted to dress kinda funky but have my makeup kinda neutral but with a pop of color so I went with the red lip.  I usually hate red lips but Russian Red is an awesome red.  I love it.  So, I got out the Urban Decay for the neutrals but they made my eyes kinda itchy....but here is what I used for my look today....

Eyes
Mac painterly paint pot for base
Urban decay Oracullum on lid
Crease Urban Decay Mad Hatter
Outer lid into the crease Urban Decay Jabberwocky
Highlight Urban Decay White Rabbit
Lined upper lash line with LaSplash liquid liner in Onyx
Lower lash line Urban Decay Drink Me Eat Me
Dior Burgundy mascara

Face
Physicians Formula Healthy wear powder foundation in creamy beige
Mac on a Mission Blush
Mac concealer under eyes

Lips
Lip balm
Mac Russian Red Lip Glass

My hot topic hair bow and cute bear zip up sweatshirt that has ears on the hood....cute!!!  You can see the look on twitter...I also had to wear my sexy collar....

Tomorrow I will be swatching my purchases from Mac and Hot Topic.  I love Hot Topic.  They have the neatest accessories and just cute clothes.....I wish there was a huge one.  I would probably never leave.  I love the uniqueness of the people that normally go in there...I was always unique and then stopped because where my daughter goes to school but hello....I don't give a shit any more...I love black lips, nails crazy colored hair, skin tight jeans tattoos and piercings....can't get enough....You will see I went heavier on the hair...the more color the better....I don't judge...I love seeing all the different crazy styles and hair colors and etc....a facial piercing is starting to appeal to me....Hmm....I need to think on that....Many years ago in High School I was the first person to have a punk hair cut and that is when express sold all the punk ass clothes and that is of course where I shopped...Only weirdo in school but hey....I loved it!!!!  So anyway I hope you enjoy this post and have a good night....


3 comments:

  1. I love that you went with a red lip and your hair looks amazing! Great post :D

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! the lip color really suits you, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie thanks so much. I rarely do a red lip but I really like Russian Red!!!

    Thanks so much MissTat!

    ReplyDelete