BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My look of the day !

I have been a little busy that I haven't worn any makeup of late but today I decided to post a look.  I received my evil shades lip colors and wanted to give them a try....Love the smell of the lip products.  Very sweet.  Here is what I did.

Eyes
Hi Fi Shadow fix on lid
Lid Suds N Sass Summertime
Crease Meow Cosmetics Vandal Eyes in Assault
Outer crease and outer lid Meow Cosmetics Egyptian Treasures Bast
Highlight Suds N Sass Twinkle
Mad Minerals Wedding on inner corner of eyes
Lined upper and lower lids with UD Crash
Went back over lower lash line with Bast and Twinkle
YSL mascara in a Burgundy color

Face
Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Mac concealer just under eyes
Mac blush in On a Mission


Lips
moisturizing lip balm
Evil Shades Deviant lipstick in Fateful which is a black
Evil shades wicked gloss in Banshee

Not so bad....really have to soften lips to wear black....I like it though...I picked up the YSL mascara while in the city.  I wanted the Mac one but it was out...So I got the YSL one.  Paid 30.00 for it.  That was insane.  Pretty color but not worth 30.00.  Mac did have an insane blue lip glass...so pretty...I passed it up for mascara...dumb!!!

My collar I just got....I special ordered it from the collarfactory.  I saw really cool ones that people had made on there.  Collars are so fun to wear.  Especially with a t and jeans....

My hair needs some touching up.  I am thinking about picking up some color at Hot Topic tomorrow and doing it myself.  They had the Manic Panic stuff purple and teal.  I could just go back over it.

About 3 weeks til I venture to Texas for a Rodeo.  Man I can't wait to go.  I hope it is warm. Ready for summer so I can travel....

I hope your weekend is filled with fun!!!



5 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up the Evil Shades glosses - now I may have to go get one or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I liked the combination of earth tones. Beautiful look.

    I think your hair would look cute with some purple streaks.

    You go to a rodeo?
    I am sad to see animals suffering.
    Pity ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun look! Love the collar! And you rock the black lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do your makeup so well. I love that lip combo and your collar is sexaaay! If I wore that (I have no neck) I wouldn't do it justice- you however, rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy..this is the first time I have really branched out with these kinds of colors. I get my inspiration from you...You rock lip colors!!!

    Thanks Lu....I do have purple and teal in my hair now but it has lightened up so need to retouch...I have never been to a rodeo this will be my first. We are going mainly because the band Train will be performing...and warm weather...

    Hey Peach!! This is my first collar...I love Phyrra's...She rocks the collar so I thought I would try it and I think I want another...I do like the black lip....need some more!!!!

    Aw thanks Baroque what an awesome compliment...I want another collar but I think I will see if my husband can make one for me. He can do leather belts so maybe we can do a collar who knows!!!!

    ReplyDelete