Wanted to do something different today so I got out the Aromaleigh spells collection to play with. That collection is really fun! I like the uniqueness of the colors...I paired some unusual colors but it turned out so nice.....here is what I used....
Eyes
Hi Fi shadow fix
half of the lid serpensortia
inner corner lumos
crease riddikulus
outer lid and into crease mad minerals UR great
added a little more color to crease and outer lid with HiFi Things that cannot speak
highlight Fyrinnae Nijiro
under brow bone down to corners Mad minerals wedding
top and bottom lined with Aromaligh aphrodite glitter wet
waterline ud gunmetal
Mac black mascara
Face
Mac studiofix powder foundation
Mac concealer under eyes
Mac on a mission blush
Lips
Dior high shine lipstick I can't read the color
over that Hi Fi lip glaze in only forever
I think that does it....so what do you think...I really think it came out nicely....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very pretty and I really like your hair!
ReplyDeleteThank you makeup zombie!! I love my hair too but am so nervous about the color fading...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun look! Nijiro is one of my favorite highlighting colors!
ReplyDelete