BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 3, 2011

New hair color and some sugar pill

Well yesterday I got my hair colored...teal and purple...I think it turned out really cool but when my child goes back to school in a couple of days heads will turn trust me....oh well...they can get over it...It looks so pretty in the sunlight...Wow!!!  So anyway I used the two Sugar Pill colors I have and made a really nice look.  Turned out really cool with the hair.....

Eyes
Hi Fi shadow fix   (love this stuff)
lid Sugar Pill Tiara
Crease Sugar Pill Magentric
Outer lid into crease Fyrinnae Sennyo
Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake to blend
Highlight Fyrinnae Otherworld for brow bone and inner lid
Lined water line with UD Gunmetal
Top and lower lash line UD Ransom
Went over outer bottom lash line with Sennyo
Inner bottom lash line French Vanilla Shake
Mac black mascara

Face
Mac StudioFix powder foundation
Mac blush in Darkly My Dear
Mac concealer

Lips
Aromaleigh blankgeneration
Nyx gloss in Goddess of the night

Really turned out the way I wanted and looks really good outside...I do believe I need to get some more Sugar Pill products.  The loose pigments come in a nice size jar that will last forever....Has anyone else used Sugar Pill and if so what is your favorite color?

8 comments:

  1. Wow your hair looks so great!! And I really love your makeup here :D


    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Stephanie!!! I seem to have a little more time to experiment right now...Need to get back into it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so GOOD on you! I live in a really (um, really really) conservative community and am dying to color my hair. I'd love to hear in future how long it lasts and how you take care of it. Your eyeshadow is beautiful. I haven't tried SugarPill yet because it's so expensive, but it looks like I might have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Baroque....i live in a little bit of a conservative community and my daughter goes to a Lutheran private school...so wait til they get a load of me on Wed....This is the first time I have colored my hair like this...I usually wash my hair every three days or so...I am going to try a really good leave in conditioner. If it fades we will have to touch it up. A blog I follow Phyrra.net I think has some great suggestions for hair coloring. She does hers alot....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun hair! Love how your makeup turned out! I especially like the lipcolor! And I'm a Sugarpill virgin :( One of these days I'll have to place a Sugarpill order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks fabulous, and your makeup looks great as always too.
    Sulfate free shampoos help keep the color from fading so quickly. Looking forward to seeing more looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shadow colors with your beautiful eyes!!

    Hair - looks great! Make sure you use a good sulfate free shampoo to help keep it vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the great compliments...I really need to hear some positives...I am finally getting back into my blogging and I am starting to have fun again...
    Cindy thank you for saying I have beautiful eyes....that made my day...

    ReplyDelete