Yesterday I was out at the mall. Was there for build a bear not for me but I always end up with something. So like I said I love hot topic so I picked up a couple cheap things.
First is a red glitter eyeshadow it cost a whole 2.99
Then a purple eye liner for 3.99
Not sure how well the red will hold up. I do have a red NYX jumbo pencil that might adhere the color longer on to the eye. Not too sure how I am going to use it yet.
Next is the liner...not sure how smoothly this will apply. It skipped on my hand. The color isn't bad though...
I did apply the color on top of Hi Fi Shadow Fix
Next is Mac. For some crazy reason I just had to have Pea Cocky. A really pretty blue lip color.
Then the pigment New Fixation looked interesting. Very pretty red pink color with glitter. I am using it today so it will be in my FOTD.
Don't know why I am always drawn into these new items. It is not like I needed them at all.
Has anyone else tried any of these items? If so what do you think of them?
First is a red glitter eyeshadow it cost a whole 2.99
Then a purple eye liner for 3.99
Not sure how well the red will hold up. I do have a red NYX jumbo pencil that might adhere the color longer on to the eye. Not too sure how I am going to use it yet.
Next is the liner...not sure how smoothly this will apply. It skipped on my hand. The color isn't bad though...
I did apply the color on top of Hi Fi Shadow Fix
Next is Mac. For some crazy reason I just had to have Pea Cocky. A really pretty blue lip color.
Then the pigment New Fixation looked interesting. Very pretty red pink color with glitter. I am using it today so it will be in my FOTD.
Don't know why I am always drawn into these new items. It is not like I needed them at all.
Has anyone else tried any of these items? If so what do you think of them?

The blue lippie looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey Peach...it is really pretty...now I have to decide what to wear it with...always a dilemma!!!
ReplyDelete