BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 24, 2011

More intense hair and new Mac new fixation

Well, for todays look I tried to do something different using Mac's New Fixation.  For me it is kinda a hard color to use but I went ahead and used it in my crease.....so here is what I used for my look...

Eyes
Hi Fi Shadow Fix
inner corner Fyrrinae Ancient Mirage
rest of lid Fyrrinae Sidhe
crease and a little bit of outer corner used Mac New Fixation pigment
highlight Pure Luxe Innocent
lined upper lash line with Mac Dirty grease paint stick
bottom half of lash line Dirty grease paint stick
inner corner of eyes Innocent
YSL mascara in burgundy

Face
Mac studio fix powder foundation
Mac concealer
Dior Harmony blush

Lips
lip balm
Lorac Trend Setter lip gloss

Woolah!!!  Not sure how I feel about New Fixation...I think it looks nice but not sure if I love it or not....

I also bought hair dye at hot topic and went heavier with the color...my husband actually did it for me...not a bad job for a guy!!!  I like how different it came out...Has anyone else tried Mac's New Fixation?   How do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. Your husband did a great job on your hair! Makeup looks beautiful! I haven't ever tried MAC New Fixation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peach and thanks....yes he did do a pretty good job on my hair. It is more intense. In the light it looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so excited when I saw the title of this post - and even more excited when I saw the pic! Looks amazing!!! It's great when you can get the hubby to help with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cindy...He was a little tense about it but hey how can you screw it up...It looks really intense outside....I love the fun colors...Makes me unique.

    ReplyDelete