Funds are really slim here in my home. My daughter had another accident in her new car which was just fixed from a previous one. This time a deer ran into her car. She didn't hit it it hit her. No seriously...the police verified. So it is still in the shop. We get stuck paying this deductible because she is broke...so are we!!! Vet bill for our horse...Just check up stuff but still expensive and the list continues.....
I ran out of my good face cream. I didn't want to spend 30.00 so when I went to Walgreen's I looked around and found this stuff...Yes to tomatoes facial hydration lotion for oily to combo skin. It claims to be free of parabens and is 99.6% Natural. For 14.95 I jumped on it....
I have to say I really like it. The smell is so amazing that you could eat it. I really like this. It doesn't contain sunscreen but I don't like it in my moisturizer. Makes me too greasy so I use a separate sunscreen. I wanted a lotion to use day and night....So far this fits the bill. Not greasy and oh so nice. I have to learn to cut back. Here is where I started. Now someone name me a great I mean great drugstore mascara. I have to stop spending 20.00 on one....

I'm curious what sunscreen you use on your face that doesn't make your skin feel greasy. I haven't found one yet but am still looking.
ReplyDeletei love Covergirl Lashblast, before that I used L'oreal Voluminous which is also great.
ReplyDeleteThe wand for the Lashblast is huge, but once you get used to that, it is awesome!
I haven't tried the face lotion, but I do have the hand lotion. I do like it. It's good to know the face cream is good too.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the deer. My husbands family lives in the middle of Michigan. Around there I don't think there's anyone who has not hit a deer or visa versa. They get startled and just jump or try to jump over the car, that's how they end up in winshields. Yikes! Good luck on her car.
Robyn...the one I really like is Clinique's City Block Sheer oil free daily face protector spf 25 It is 17.50 for the tube but I think it works really well...I also like to use Mary Kays sunscreen for face and body....
ReplyDeleteStardustcolor....I will have to try that Covergirl. I have heard a lot of talk about it...I was thinking about Rimmel also...
Lyndsey....I saw the hand lotion...I want to try the lip products too...
This deer was hit already and laying in the road. The person who hit it didn't stop and it was dark out...So Justine was driving along and it literally tried to get up and when it did it rammed her car then went down again...The police showed up and eventually the deer got up and ran away...What a disaster....They are all over the place here...I have seen little babies hit in the road and its terrible....
I love rimmel products too, their lippies are fab!
ReplyDeleteI'm so afraid to hit deer up here, the deer here are HUGE and I live in a rural area. To drive anywhere I must drive a desolate strip of road where deer frequently cross.
I'm glad to hear she wasn't hurt.
I just ordered some skin care products from a natural based handcrafter. She uses a lot of actives that help skin like retinol, vitc, and AHAs. I'll let you know how they work...my skin is so dry up here and the crow's feet are trying to emerge despite my frantic fight against them! ::shakes fist::
J.