Thanks to Robyn over at Robyn's Nest for posting about Stardust. I received my holiday sample collection yesterday and here is what I tried.
Eyes:
UDPP
Crease Candlelit Kisses
Highlight Arctic Whisper
Lid Crystals and Velvet
After I got done applying and blending I went under the brow bone and inner eye with WinterWhite
Lined upper and lower lashline with Urban Decay Zero line and then applied Stardust Shimmerliner in Midnight Velvet.
The inner corner of lower lashline I applied WinterWhite and kinda blended it in with the Midnight Velvet
Dior Blackout Mascara
Face:
Mac studiofix powder foundation
About face concealer
Illamasaqua metal powder for cheeks
Mac Prep and Prime finishing powder
Lips:
Aromaliegh Sugarplum fairy
Mac fresh brew lipstick with a little of Lime Crime retrofuturist lightly over fresh brew
The blendability of these shadows was so easy. I love the silky texture and outside the colors look so amazing. The texture reminds me of silk....I wish I could buy the whole set. These are gorgeous. Try them out definitely....

beautiful! I've seen these shadows on the page, I'm definitely tempted. And her blog FOTD"s and tutorials are AMAZING. i love this look on you, again. lol. the shades look really pretty on you
ReplyDeleteI'm totally crazy about Stardust!! I love, love, love the texture of the shadows...they are like you said, silk! Those colors look amazing on you, I love how you put the red & purple together!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty eyes!
ReplyDeleteMissTat.....thanks so much. I agree her blog fotd's are awesome.
ReplyDeleteLisa Kate.....I am so glad that I read about Stardust. Very amazing products so silky....Thanks so much for looking....
Phyrra....Thank you very much!!!!
Very pretty. Nice to know how blendable they are. I'm sure with the looks she does though, they would blend well! The colors are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThose colours just make your eyes pop! Lovely look!
ReplyDeleteI love this look! My Stardust holiday colors just arrived, so this look is great inspiration. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the comments. This holiday set is amazing and great to work with. You will love it so much...
ReplyDelete