Yesterday my daughter went to a birthday party. They had a clown come and I guess it was a blast. The kids just loved her and she did face painting. I should say she did an amazing job. The kids looked adorable. Here is a picture of my perty kitty.....She cried like heck when I washed it off last night but we had pictures...
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Look at this kitty!!!
Yesterday my daughter went to a birthday party. They had a clown come and I guess it was a blast. The kids just loved her and she did face painting. I should say she did an amazing job. The kids looked adorable. Here is a picture of my perty kitty.....She cried like heck when I washed it off last night but we had pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, she is so cute litte kitty <3
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! She seems to have such a fun personality!
ReplyDelete