BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Sephora Purchase from last Saturday




My daughter had a birthday party to go to so to kill some time my husband and I went looking around. We went into JCPenney's and in there is a small Sephora. I told him that we couldn't go in because I didn't have any money to spend so what does he do but go in. So I ended up buying a perfume he picked out for me called Love by Harajukulovers. She is so cute. Dressed in her winter clothes....
Here is another purchase we made....The Smashbox Wish eye wish palette. It was 44.00 but the proceeds go to the Children's Miracle Network and Smashbox will match 1.00 for every purchase up to 25,000.00. So not a bad deal, buying making and helping children!!
I have always liked Smashbox and thought this would be a good collection.
The colors go by number. The bottom row is there cream eye liners which are really nice and stay on the waterline really well. It even has the look book which gives you eye looks and what colors to apply and where to apply...Very neat!!!
Included in this set is their newest photo finish lid primer. I tried it and ended up really loving it so I decided to save it til I use up my others. That primer runs 20.00 I do believe. It is flesh colored so you wouldn't even have to use a highlight color.
So this was the purchases I made that I wasn't suppose to make. I didn't photo the perfume because it is hidden because my daughter will use it....
Any one buy anything holiday yet?

2 comments:

  1. Nice colors, very versatile. I like smashbox. I have their brow tech duo and I just tap a brush in each one swipe on, good to go (it's lasted forever)

    Looking forward to see you in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndsey....Smashbox is pretty cool. I like their products. The colors aren't vivid enough but for a more toned down look I use this....I will have to try their brow products....

    ReplyDelete