Here she is!!! The rootiness tootiness cowgirl ever. Jules Danielle as Jessie the cowgirl from Toy Story 2. Check out the pink boots...She picked them out and they are the real thing....Real boots that cost 36.00. Hey she loves them. This was the best costume ever...Pretty darn pricey but it fit her perfect and she did get to use it at a Halloween costume birthday party...I did get my moneys worth. She is even wearing it today. Boots too...I thought she was going to sleep in those boots. She wears them with her pjs. I didn't have many kids this year. It was quite cold here and windy. Too bad. Also here is her pumpkin. Mind you I let her draw it all out and I cut it out following her drawing. It looks like a kid did it...She goes to a Lutheran school so granted we don't celebrate Halloween but we did have a fall festival party. She told me she wanted to do a Christian pumpkin. I was like how do you do that and she drew it out. I guess they talked about it in Chapel on Wednesday. So the eyes are stars and the nose is a cross and the mouth is a heart and there is a long story behind it. I thought it was a really great idea for a 6 yr old. I hope every one had a great Halloween!!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Let me introduce you to Jessie
Here she is!!! The rootiness tootiness cowgirl ever. Jules Danielle as Jessie the cowgirl from Toy Story 2. Check out the pink boots...She picked them out and they are the real thing....Real boots that cost 36.00. Hey she loves them. This was the best costume ever...Pretty darn pricey but it fit her perfect and she did get to use it at a Halloween costume birthday party...I did get my moneys worth. She is even wearing it today. Boots too...I thought she was going to sleep in those boots. She wears them with her pjs. I didn't have many kids this year. It was quite cold here and windy. Too bad. Also here is her pumpkin. Mind you I let her draw it all out and I cut it out following her drawing. It looks like a kid did it...She goes to a Lutheran school so granted we don't celebrate Halloween but we did have a fall festival party. She told me she wanted to do a Christian pumpkin. I was like how do you do that and she drew it out. I guess they talked about it in Chapel on Wednesday. So the eyes are stars and the nose is a cross and the mouth is a heart and there is a long story behind it. I thought it was a really great idea for a 6 yr old. I hope every one had a great Halloween!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's great! I love her pumpkin. She makes a great Jesse. Maranda used to love Jesse. Her and her best friend used to take their Jesse dolls everywhere with them. I see kids at school here wear boots with their shorts. I know when I was a kid you couldn't get me to take off my boots.
ReplyDeleteThe school I work at the kids can't wear costumes to school, but they have a Fall festval. Maranda goes to a private school so they always have a Halloween party. Then they get out half day!
OMG so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable. I love that costume. And the boots - wow!
ReplyDelete