BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Show Pony





I had to purchase Urban Decay's Show Pony Palette. I couldn't wait for their friends and family so I got it when Sephora had theirs. I really love this palette. Very nice blendable colors that have fantastic color payoff... It came with a small size primer potion plus zero eye liner. Very great deal. Here is what I used from it today...

Eyes:
Primer Potion
Crease smog
highlight polyester bride (not in palette)
lid flash
inner corner Lime Crime Twilight
Lined upper lash line with zero liner
bottom outer mildew, inner bottom toasted
followed under those with pain killer.
blended slightly those colors
Dior Black out mascara

Face:

Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
About face concealer
Mac sweetness blush
Mac Prep and Prime finishing powder

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairly lip balm
Mary Kay lipstick in whipped berries

Has any one else used this palette? How do you like it? I am still wondering if I will purchase something from the friends and family. I really shouldn't but it is such a great deal!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love Toasted, its so fab!

    I won't be getting anything from UD's sale...Lately I've been only liking a few shadows from the palettes so its not worth it for me. I have the 1st book of shadows and loooove it, I use almost every color! I really want the 2nd one, but its a bit too out of my price range right now!

    ReplyDelete