Ok before any one starts saying mean things to me I will say I like these products and this is my opinion.....I want to share.....
These lovely products I ordered from Lime Crime....I really have been fascinated with her lipsticks and wanted to give them a try. So I ordered the lipstick in Retrofuturist which is red and her eye dust in Twilight which is a purply blues sparkly color...
I love her new packaging and her eye dust comes in a rather big size now. You get a lot of product. I have ordered from Doe in the past. I paid 12.00 each for a couple of shadows. I pay 20.00 for one color in traditional cosmetics sometimes so the price doesn't affect me. If I like the product I will buy it....I will say this time around the eye dust is in a larger jar. There is quite a bit of product in there. I have never had a problem with her and she has always been nice to me.
There was a mix up on my order. I received someone Else's products and I contacted Lime Crime and within 10 minutes I heard back with instructions on what to do and then they gave me a 50% discount on my next order. I thought that was way generous. It was handled in a very cordial manner and very apologetic...No problems....I got my order already....
So anyway...I did try the lipstick. I know you guys know I am not a red wearer. My husband picked it out. I was a little scared but I put it on and I can honestly say it is lovely...The nicest red ever. I will be wearing this alot...My mouth doesn't look like it is saying "look at me" It is a great shade...I am very happy. Tomorrow I will be wearing the eye color and it looks to be lovely......

that red looks divine, and I am a sucker for perwinkle shades.
ReplyDeleteLove the lipstick packaging, I'd buy it just for that, lol!
I love the packaging....so adorable..I am a sucker for packaging too...whats up with that?
ReplyDeleteThe lipsticks look nice. Nice package!
ReplyDelete