BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Stardust today...



I have gotten 3 sample orders and I ordered some full size Holiday colors from Stardust. These are amazing to work with...I am going to just post the eyes today..I have a headache for some reason but I wanted to share this look...My camera was set on the wrong setting too so excuse the lighting....

All colors are Stardust...

UDPP
Lid is a toast at midnight
Inner crease is ribbons and bows
Outer crease is dream cloak
Highlight Gossamer
I deepened the outer crease and lid with Eggplant
I used Snow on inner corners of eyes
I wet lined top lashline with umbra
Lower lashline is dream cloak
I went under that with snow

Two coats of mascara
I did use Pink sugar blush

All color descriptions are on stardust color website

These shades all work so well together and you can layer and blend and keep building and they go on wonderfully....What colors have you used from Stardust lately....Check her out!!!!


My hair get done next Saturday...I am actually getting it colored...I am aiming towards blonde...Not white blond but a warm blonde...Can't wait...

3 comments:

  1. The eyes look really pretty in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I'm dying to try some of the Stardust shadows.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors, looks good. Can't wait to see your hair. Hope your headache went away for you!

    ReplyDelete