BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 18, 2009

Aromaleigh Les Papillons Colors



Yay....I got my order yesterday of some of the new Aromaleigh Les Papillons colors...This is a really complex line of colors. I really like the texture of them and they look so so pretty outside too....Awesome...Here is what I did with some of them.

Eyes:

UDPP
First did crease with crimson mimicry
then applied dormant dream to my lid
I went back over crease with butterfly from the opulent collection
Highlighted with air and light
I went back over the crease again with crimson mimicry
Blend out the crease with Make Up For Ever Matte in #3
Lined with UD Crash top and bottom
went over outer bottom with crimson mimicry and inner air and light
Dior Blackout mascara

Face:
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mac on a Mission blush
Hello Kitty Kouture mystery powder in light medium

Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake

I am loving crimson mimicry. It looks so bold in the baggie but is simply amazing on the eye. I couldn't wait to use it. I have to say these are amazing. If I buy any full sizes it will be crimson mimicry. Only one but money is tight....Did anyone else get any of these amazing colors. You have to give them a try!!

5 comments:

  1. What a HOT mama! I love this look! I'm pretty tight on money too...I'm limiting myself to samples ONLY. I rarely ever even finish a sample of anything since I have so many colors!! I'm waiting for the 25% weekly sale to get my full sample set. I did place an AL order on Monday for the femmefatale blush...I'm honestly surprised it didn't come in the mail yet! I think my mailman hates me (he THREW my package from ENGLAND that said FRAGILE all over it at my door!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, pretty! Dormant Dream matches your top really well!:) I haven't got the chance to try any of these yet, but I'm looking forward to at least getting samples of them.

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun color! I love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dormant dream looks just perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa Kate....You are too funny...I would be mad as hell if my beloved products were thrown all over...I have always wanted the femmefatale blush. It is an amazing ordering...After buy the UD liners I don't have any moolah!!!

    Madeleine Bouquet...I really didn't plan on matching my top to my shadow but my husband said the same thing....I can't wait to see what you do for a look when you get your samples.

    Thanks Phyrra!!!!

    Thanks Nea! It is such a neat color..I really like it.

    ReplyDelete