Here is what I used today in my life of color. I have so much that I kind of put all kinds of brands together for this one....
Eyes:
UDPP
Nyx jumbo pencil in yellow on lid
Lid UD Rust on top of that Glee club drop out from about face
Crease UD Jones and on top of that Castles of glam from about face
Highlight is a nice matte color called Marsh from Aromaleigh for blending
Top lash line UD 24/7 liner in Underground
Bottom outer lash line Underground and the inner Gunmetal from UD
Dior Blackout Mascara in Black
Face:
Liquid mineral foundation created by Heather
Cheek color is custom by Heather
I dabbed the foundation on and then buffed it out with a Kabuki brush
Lips:
Aromaleigh lip creme in Shortcake
I received my sale order from tss today too...Oh man I can't keep up with all these colors.....

You look SO great! That blush is oh-so-gorgeous and perfect on you! It's funny, I have all the same colors haha I'm loving Underground right now, I'm really glad I picked it up!
ReplyDeleteNice glowy eyes, really! Very nice :D
ReplyDeleteShortcake looks really nice on you!
ReplyDeleteNice look! I was wondering what your glowy eyes would look like as I was waiting for it to load! The custom blush is awesome! I like shortcake on you too.
ReplyDelete