Happy Saturday everyone. I haven't had a lot of time between house work and running back and forth to school for any kind of blogging. Plus my camera was out of the state. Today I had a chance to play around with a bunch of different brands. I love everything so I try and mix my looks up with different brands. I have so much that I have to. I love trying new companies and existing companies I haven't tried. Here is my mixology today....
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Heavenly Naturals Nymph
Over that I applied Aromaleigh Ephemeral Violet
Crease Aromaleigh Romance
Over that Aromaleigh Psychocandy
Highligh Aromaleigh Fawn
I then took Aromaleigh backinblack and went on the outer vee and into crease and else drew a line in the very inner crease.
I blended it all out.
Lined top and bottom lash line with Stila Smudge Pot in 14Kt
Went over that with a black shadow from the Stila loves Barbie set
Did inner lower lashline with a neutral color from the Stila loves Barbie set
I also applied some Heavenly Naturals in Honesty on inner corner of lid and up to start of brow
Dior Blackout mascara top lashes
I did go under the black on bottom lash line with fawn to lessen the harshness of the black lining
Face:
Mac studiofix powder foundation
Revlon Neutral blush
Illamasaqua metal powder down nose and on cheeks
Mac Hello Kitty Mystery powder to finish.
Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake
NYC pink gloss
So, that was a lot today...I like to layer colors when I have time and I want to use what I have. I have some more stuff coming soon from About Face and Fyrinnae. I am so hooked on purples. The bolder and brighter the better. I love the deepness of some of the purples. What are you loving lately and do you like to layer colors?

No comments:
Post a Comment