BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I am using right now...

I thought this sounded fun so I am going to participate in this!!

Shampoo David Babaii for Wildaid Hydrating Shampoo

Conditioner David Babaii for Wildaid Hydrating Conditioner

Styling Products None

Shower Gel Philosophy Inner Grace

Body Moisturizer Fracas

Deodorant Degree

Cleanser Dior Cleansing water and Cetaphil

Toner Estee Lauder Mattifying Toner

Exfoliator Clarisonic Pro Brush

Skin Treatment products Bliss Youth as we know it serum

Primer When I use it it is Smashbox

Foundation Brush Bare Minerals Kabuki or Prescriptives foundation brush

Concealer About Face Concealer

Foundation Depends.....About Face custom foundation, Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation or Dior Airflash spray foundation

Finishing Powder None

Blush Mac On a Mission or About Face custom blush

Bronzer Sometimes Mary Kay Bronzer

Highlighter None

Eye Shadow base Urban Decay Primer Potion or a cream shadow

Eye Shadows Daily Aromaleigh but then I use a lot of Dior, Mac, Urban Decay, About Face

Eyeliner Urban Decay or Pencilmein

Eyelash Curler Revlon

Mascara Diorshow Blackout

Lipstick Not a big lipstick lover but I will use Aromaleigh Rosebud or Shortcake

Lipgloss Not much but usually Mac or Mary Kay in Polynesian Petals

Nail Color Lots of dark colors....I love OPI Chicago line and Duri and Zoya...The darker the better...

I am sure I will be changing products. I never stick to the same things but right now this is pretty much what I use.....

No comments:

Post a Comment