I was so excited to receive my goodie bag from the contest I participated in on Aquaheart's Obsessions in the mail today. I received some awesome products and a great big thank you is in order. Don't forget to check out her blog and right now you can enter another one of her contests!!!!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Contest goodie bag
I was so excited to receive my goodie bag from the contest I participated in on Aquaheart's Obsessions in the mail today. I received some awesome products and a great big thank you is in order. Don't forget to check out her blog and right now you can enter another one of her contests!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratz!!!
ReplyDeleteBtw, when I come to your site, I keep getting a prompt to post my twitter user name and password. You may want to look at the code you have on your site.
Thanks and yes I know about that twitter thing. I will take care of it.....
ReplyDelete