Well today I just couldn't decide what to where so I used all kinds of brands. I just kept adding more to my look and it actually came out pretty darn good.
Eyes:
Nude Frost from lid to brow
lid Illamasaqua in Fatal
Crease Illamasaqua in Jules
Blended the crease then added to the outer crease Aromaleigh Torment
Blended out...on top of that and into the crease I added a deep plum purple shade from my Dior palette in Night Butterfly and blended
I applied to the lid Mac pigment in Lovely Lilly wet
I lined both lashlines with boysenberry liner and went over the bottom lashline with the black shade from my Dior palette
I also did the inner bottom lash line with a lighter purple from the palette.
Diorshow Black Out mascara
Face:
Mac studiofix foundation
About Face concealer
Mac On a Mission blush
Lips:
Mary Kay Polynesian Petals lip gloss
I love the effect the cream shadow gave to the colors and I didn't use a highlighter because of the cream shadow. I am not sure but I may be leaning towards the cream shadow more often then the primer. The shadows are holding up very well...I used to use the cream shadow alot but then started using primers. I was surprised how well everything blended. It looks kinda smoking and elegant I think...What did everyone use today..Do you just start throwing things together and get amazed with how it turns out..I might try this method more often.

This really does look good! wow :D
ReplyDeleteI like the colors, smokey purples. Very pretty. I like a lot of looks with shadows just thrown together!
ReplyDeleteI went sorta neutral today, because I've been wearing a lot of color all week and I wore a red top. It was all Aromaleigh: Circe, fairy, Sophie, and wetlined with a pop of color, Cobalt.
Oh, the blush was Meow: Scream
Very nice, I like it! I did a crazy kitty inspired look today, I'll post about it later.:)
ReplyDelete-L
I love the purples on you,Krista! Are you using the purple color from the fall Dior quad? I am on the fence about that one. I saw it on temptalia.com and thought the quad was really pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nea!
ReplyDeleteLyndsey: It is fun to just keep adding colors as you go along. I guess we are blessed that we can do that being able to have affordable brands with nonexpensive samples. It makes it so fun...
Madeleine Bouquet: I can't wait to see the kitty look!
Starlight: Yes it is from the Dior fall quad. It is very expensive but worth it. The colors are just gorgeous. I had a makeover done by Dior and they used that quad and they were sold out of it so I had to wait for a different Nordstroms to send it to me but it was worth it...Go check it out...
I probably will go check it out,tomorrow. Hope it's not sold out. It's been out for awhile now, but I love gorgeous purples.
ReplyDeleteI love that you're so adventurous and are willing to try different looks/colors, etc. I think you look especially fabulous in smoky purples/plums, smoky blues/charcoals, and that neutral "Jules" look from July (loved the pop of turquoise liner), they all go so well with your beautiful dark brown eyes.
ReplyDelete