So finally today is Friday. YaY. For the first full week of school it ended up being pretty good. I hope the rest of the year is the same. So I mixed up some brands today that I don't use a lot of but are really nice colors to use.
Eyes:
Nude Frost from lid to brow
Inner corner of eye DreamWorld Tinkerbelle
Rest of Lid is DreamWorld PeterPan
Crease Meow Aruba
Outer crease blended well is Meow's Feliner in Neurotic
Only lined bottom lash line because I liked the way the eye looks without liner on top. I didn't want to take away from the color. I used Urban Decay Smoke Out liner in Mary Jane
Diorshow Blackout Mascara
Face:
About Face custom foundation
Meow blush in Illuminate
Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake nourishing color creme...
Actually pretty basic....How has everyone's week been so far?

very nice look! <3
ReplyDeleteI've never tried "Meow" products before but they sound so cute! :P
Congratz on winning Aquaheart's goodie bag! <3
Oh, I just love this one! Very nice :D
ReplyDelete