I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We just hung around and did house things. We don't really like to do picnics so we went out to dinner instead. Well, lets get to the look. I tried some Aromaleigh samples I have and this is what I came up with...
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Aromaleigh Neon Lights
Crease Aromaleigh Divine Intervention
Highlight Aromaleigh le mystere #91
Right under the brow I applied Aromaleigh dazzle glam glitter wet
Lined both lash lines with Urban Decay Zero
Dior Blackout mascara
Face:
Dior Airflash foundation buffed on with a Kabuki brush
Cheeks Aromaleigh Verve
Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake nourishing color creme
I also got my hair cut. We went shorter. I have a wonky ear that sticks out so it is hard for the hair to lay on that ear but other than that I really like shorter hair on me. I feel it makes me look younger. Sometime I will be getting it colored. So what colors did you wear and how was your long weekend?

Your hair looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNeon Lights looks amazing. =)
ReplyDelete