BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 16, 2010

Easy look with spring colors

Jenna over at Stardust used these colors in her look yesterday and I  loved it and I actually have the colors on hand for a change.  Usually I see a look someone does and I don't have all the colors to dup it.  Keep in mind that Jenna is talented and beautiful and I am still learning the ropes but the look came out lovely...

Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Sparkle Fiend LE Spring
Crease Goddess Green LE Spring
Highlight Snow
Inner corners Pixie Breath
UD Zero liner on top lashline
Bottom lash line Sparkle Fiend
Clinique Black mascara

Face
Luxury Foundation in Light Cool
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Born Beautiful Blush
Clear Photofinishing powder
Ether Finishing powder

Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy
Mac Viva Gaga

Sparkle Fiend is a very pretty color.  Very sparkly.  I think I did a good job capturing the sparkle in the picture...This look was so easy to do and took no time.  I am starting to get away from the more complicated combos.  Less is more sometimes so I am trying that!!!!

1 comment: