I thought today I would get out some of my Hi Fi products since I haven't visited them in awhile. I had to put some Stardust in with this look and I really like how this turned out for me today!!!
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Outer corner of lid Hi Fi Big Shot
Rest of lid Hi Fi Polka Dot Bikini
Crease Hi Fi Agression
Went over crease with Hi Fi Santa Baby
Went over outer corner with Stardust Super Women
Blended with Stardust Ivory
Highlighted with Stardust Pulse
Lined top lash line with UD Zero liner
Applied Detrivore primer to bottom lash line and went over with Stardust Super Women and smudged it up a bit
Applied Stardust Pulse to inner corners of the eye
Clinique Black mascara
Face
Stardust Luxury foundation in light cool
Blush Ulta Infatuation
Stardust Clear Photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether Powder
Lips
YSL lipstick in #125
How do you like these colors together...I love blue with purple...do you?
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, I love it! I've never tried YSL lippies, are they good?
ReplyDeleteThanks Thia! They are very good but so expensive. That is why I haven't gotten any more yet. 30.00 a lippie...Yikes!!! I have had the two I have for a long time...They are worth the try though!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like your color placement and color choices for this look.
ReplyDeleteHi Phyrra! Thank you very much...I really felt like layering. I love the look of blue and purple layered. I learned some things from you!!!
ReplyDeletei love the lid color, this is an awesome combo
ReplyDeleteLove this look....it looks so Springy! You always do beautiful blue combos. I'm really more into greens, but when I see some of your looks I grab my blue shadows and use them. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete