A beautiful friend created a few looks for me and here is the first one. This was a very easy nice neutral look. I really like how these colors work together. Here we go....
All products I used were Stardust unless mentioned otherwise....
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Sun n Clouds
Crease Bellydancer
Highlight Ivory
Lined top lash line with UD liner in crash
Bottom I lined with Pure Femme
Clinique black mascara
Face
Luxury foundation in light cool
In love blush
Clear Photofinishing powder
Ether Finishing powder
Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy
Mac lipstick in Cherish
Easy breezy look for a Saturday.....Have a great day!!!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The neutral look is nice! I like how the lid turned out on you. Pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely! And you rock more than just Gaga....:D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Krista! You are the winner of the $50 shopping spree giveaway. Please email us at fanseapants@live.com so we can get your prize delivered to you!
ReplyDeleteLovely eye makeup, by the way! so stunning!
-N + K
www.fanseapants.com
Looks gorgeous on you!!!
ReplyDelete