Monday's and I don't like each other too much so I decided to do something easy today...I haven't used purples in a while so I used them today!!! Neutrals have been what I have been using lately...yes I know I love color but that bohemian hippie look is on my plate lately....Laid back and easy!!!
Eyes
NYX eye primer
Dior Night Butterfly Palette which consists of 5 shadows
Lid light matte purple
very crease silver color
crease velvety purple
To blend I used Lancome Positive shadow which is a neutral matte shade
Highlight to inner eyes Mac's Gesso
Lined top lash line with Mac's grease paint stick in B from the DSquared collection...it is a blue
Bottom lash line Mac's grease paint stick in Dirty which is a goldish brown and smudged it
inner lash line Gesso
Clinique black mascara
Face
Dior Airflash foundation
The she space concealer
Physicians wear powder foundation
Mac blush in Peachykeen
Lips
Qtica intense lip repair balm
Nyx lip pencil in Pink Nude
I ended up liking this look...very easy and a little dramatic at the same time. The lip pencil is so pretty. I love Nyx's lip products......Hope you have a good day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the look! Yep Nyx has some great lip stuff....but I still like my MAC better though.
ReplyDelete