BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 2, 2010

Even more spring from Stardust

I finished my 3rd day straight in the 30 day shred...It is really tough but I am getting thru it...I hope to keep going. We have Good Friday church at 2:15 today so here is what I am wearing today!!!

Eyes
Detrivore primer
Inner corner of lid Stardust Spring LE Perfect Sky
Outer lid and into crease Stardust Spring LE Cupcake
crease Eggplant
blended with Ivory
Highlight with Natural Wonder
Top lash line UD Zero liner
Bottom lash line Perfect Sky and Natural Wonder
Clinique Black Mascara

Face
Stardust Luxury foundation in lightcool
Ulta cheek color in Infatuation
Clear photofinishing powder
Ether Finishing powder

Lips
of course Mac Gaga

again really nice colors....I had fallout on cupcake but that is minor...wiped it up....These just blend so beautifully together..I love the texture of these pigments...Anyone else done Stardust spring yet?


6 comments:

  1. Lovely! And Gaga suits you well, I've only seen a couple of people who can really pull it off. I'm still waiting for my Stardust spring goodies. That damn ocean makes things harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO the gaga queen.....LOVE the look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look awesome! That lippy is made for you. Gah, you're making me die that my Stardust isn't here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saila....I hope you get your order really soon...For some reason Gaga I can wear. I really do like the way it looks....Thanks for commenting...

    Thia...Thanks very much!!!

    Phyrra...Thanks very very much....I can't wait to see what you do with your colors...I am sure it will be amazing...

    Serafia....Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! That lip colors really suits you too :)

    ReplyDelete