I wanted to use sun n clouds today over a black base and also wanted to use purple too. I haven't done anything dark in a long time and this came out extreme. I do like it but it is edgy...So here is what I did for this sharp eye look...
eye
Detrivore Primer
Lid NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil blended
To lid I then applied Stardust Sun n Clouds
Crease Stardust Neon Femme
Blended out with Stardust Ivory
Highlight Stardust Crystal Nude
Inner corner of eyes Sephora Aspen Summit
Lined upper and lower lash line with mac black greasepaint stick and smudged
Went over lash lines with Krista's Blue
Clinique Black Mascara
Face
Clinique Liquid Foundation
Cheeks Stardust Hottie cheek color
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Winters Kiss applied above cheek bone
Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy
NyX lipstick in eggplant
Hi Fi lip glaze in Gin and Sin
It looks really different in natural light of course. Does anyone else like Mac's greasepaint sticks? I just ordered a new one in Dirty. Can't wait to try it. I really love Sun n Clouds. It is a very unique and very pretty color. I was wondering what it would look like with a yellow base. Thinking I may give that a try!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome, I LOVE it!!!! I love a deep eye on you. But then, I love a deep eye anyway. LOL.....As for the greasepaint sticks, that's one MAC product I've not tried yet. Very soon though! :D
ReplyDeleteHi Thia..Thanks very much. You really need to try the grease paint sticks. You will love them...
ReplyDeleteI think my MAC counter might have a few, but if not it's on my list of things to order eventually from the site. :D
ReplyDeleteVery sexy and glam. I like this look a lot.
ReplyDelete