I was really wanting to try a bright matte pink and I had remembered I had Aromaleigh Kookie that would work great. So I used my Aromaleigh colors today. Turned out so pretty.
Eyes
Nyx shadow base
lid Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
Lid Kookie
Inner crease Tanya Angel
Outer crease Ephemeral violet
in crease itself elegie
highlight Meow spellbinding
inner corner of eye sephora aspen summit
lined top lash line with UD zero liner
bottom lash line I applied Nyx black jumbo pencil and then applied elegie to that and inner is the aspen summit
Clinique black mascara
Face
Physicians formula powder foundation
Benefit Hoola bronzer on cheeks
Ulta blush in infatuation
Stardust Clear photofinishing powder
lips
Aromaleigh blankgeneration lip color and then on top of that I applied Nyx lip pencil in pink nude...
I really like the Nyx shadow base. I think it was 6.00 and I don't seem to have a problem with it. It acts alot like a Mac paint pot to me. I haven't seen any creasing but I do make sure to really blend it and let it set a minute before applying product. I hope everyone enjoys the day!!!!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE it Krista....don't you love Urban Decay's 24/7 liners?? They're some of my faves....I've seen that NYX base and considered trying it but I have several bases now that I use and am not in any need. I don't know how it'd do with my uber oily lids though....I have to have heavy duty stuff!
ReplyDeleteReally cute! Very springlike on you.
ReplyDeleteI love this pink look!
ReplyDeleteLove this look - but then my favorites with you do seem to be the purple looks!
ReplyDelete