BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Spring from Stardust!!!

It is so nice here today finally...80's today and tomorrow and then it cools back down to 60's.  Being in Illinois we could still get snow again this month but hopefully it is long gone.  Got some work done outside and things are shaping up...I am using another Stardust Spring sample.  This one is green and I am a lover of green.  Here is what I put together....

Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Goddess Green LE
Crease Grass is Greener
Blended lines with Ivory
Highlight Natural Wonder
Lash line top and bottom I used UD Graffitti  Liner
Inner eyes Natural Wonder
Clinique black mascara

Face
Stardust Luxury foundation in light cool
Stardust blush in In Love LE
Clear photofinishing powder
Ether finishing powder

Lips
Mac GaGa....

Pretty simple but pretty!  I may just need the whole spring line from Stardust in my collection....Keep it up Jenna....I love you lots!!!!

6 comments:

  1. pretty pretty!!! I wish we had 60 degree weather. I'm melting beyond belief with this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá, sou do Brasil e passo por aqui todos os dias. Gosto demais de todas as makes que você faz. Obrigada por compartilhar conosco tudo isso.

    Hello, I'm from Brazil and I pass here every day. I like all the other makes you do. Thanks for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MissTat thanks...today is in the 80s but hot...it still is possible for snow this month but I hope not...

    Thanks Janet!

    Thank you very much for stopping Lu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm wearing gaga today! :D

    ReplyDelete